Logic 101: COVID-19 Spreading Characteristics: What We Know // Apr 15, 2020
Logic 101: Coronavirus Spread:
- 1) The virus can be spread by people who never develop any symptoms.
- 2) People that get sick may have no symptoms for two weeks.
- 3) People travel all around the world; can spread virus anywhere within a day or two.
- 4) Virus has exponential growth with high R0 value.
- 5) China locked down 50-70 million people starting Jan 23rd.
- 6) Given 1 to 5, obviously the virus will go global. What more did anyone need to know? Blaming China, WHO, a specific leader etc. now is counterproductive; we need global cooperation and sharing of the science to face our challenges.
The Latest and Not so Greatest Musings on Abrupt Climate Change and Coronavirus Happenings // Apr 16, 2020
I filmed a new series of 4 videos on my latest climate change and coronavirus musings. Topics:
- Arctic polar vortex collapse spilling cold dry air south into US Deep South, clashing with warm humid air moving north from crazily warm Gulf of Mexico Sea-Surface Temperature anomaly 2.25 C, creating huge storms with tornado outbreaks, including a huge pair (2 mile wide; 1 mile wide) cutting up to 80 mile devastation swath.
- Huge 5 C temperature anomaly this year over huge Eurasian region.
- Dimming? Why coronavirus spread is huge; prion-like features and “wet-noodle” stickiness.
Massive China contact tracing study on how spread is indoors, NOT outdoors. And more…
Please consider donating to support my work. I put a lot of time and effort into researching, studying and producing my videos so that you can learn how quickly our world is changing. Donating does not need a PayPal account, but simply a credit card. Please click here.