Existential Abrupt Climate Change Risks to Humanity: Part 1 of 3 // June 7, 2019
First of three videos. Humanity is stressing vital life-support systems on Earth to the breaking point. It is incomprehensible to a thinking person like myself how:
- the vast majority of the public continues to be blissfully unaware of the clear and present dangers that we face.
- For many years I have been dutifully trying to take the latest cutting edge science on global Earth system changes, and:
- translate it into easily understandable layperson language,
- so more and more of the general public can understand the reality and truth about the extent of devastation to
- our life-support ecosystems on Earth.
The Chernobyl exclusion zone shows a glimpse of a worl
inhospitable to life. According to a new climate policy
paper, much of Earth could look the same by 2050 if humans
don’t act fast to mitigate global warming: Shutterstock
Humanity is Stressing Vital Life-Support Systems to the Breaking Point: Part 2 of 3 // June 7, 2019
Second of three videos. Ref: ‘Human Civilization Will Crumble by 2050 If We Don’t Stop Climate Change Now, New Paper Claims. By Brandon Specktor, Senior Writer | June 4, 2019 11:13am:
‘According to the paper, climate change poses a “near- to mid-term existential threat to human civilization,” and there’s a good chance society could collapse as soon as 2050 if serious mitigation actions aren’t taken in the next decade‘.
Harsh Realities of Abrupt Climate Change: Part 3 of 3 // June 7, 2019
Third of three videos. Ref (click link here, for download of original PDF): ‘The report, entitled “Existential climate-related security risk: A scenario approach,” lays out a future where society could collapse due to instability set off by migration patterns of billions of people affected by drought, rising sea levels, and environmental destruction‘.
Please consider donating to support my work. I put a lot of time and effort into researching, studying and producing my videos so that you can learn how quickly our world is changing. Donating does not need a PayPal account, but simply a credit card. Please click here.