RANT: How Abrupt Climate Change is Redrawing the Map // Feb 18, 2019
Climate Disruption is Ubiquitous. Discuss PCAM, or Polar Cold Air Mass:
- Tropics have expanded by 0.5 degrees in latitude per decade since 1970s:
- Sahara Desert enlarged 10% since 1910.
- US 100th Meridian has shifted 140 miles to East since 1980.
- Tornado Alley moved 500 miles East since 1990.
- Plant Hardiness Zones in US move North 13 miles per decade.
- Permafrost Line in Canada moved 80 miles North in last 50 years.
- Wheat Belt pushed poleward 160 miles per decade, and is rapidly moving out of Australia.
- Thousands of Northern Hemisphere lakes are losing ice cover.
- Climate of Cities is shifting up to 500 miles within one generation.
- Arctic has lost 80% of coldest air in 6 decades.
Uggggggg….. Grrrrrrrr… WTF… What’s Next???
Please consider donating to support my work. I put a lot of time and effort into researching, studying and producing my videos so that you can learn how quickly our world is changing. Donating does not need a PayPal account, but simply a credit card. Please click here.
Well great skating there paul, glad you didn’t run over any kids!!
I did notice many sick dead and dying trees along your journey on your right side. Look uvc burned.
Here in wisconsin the white birch tree has a limit to its southern population, this line has been moving north for many years as they die off
From heat exposure.